SaveTheHighStreet.org is offering up to 10 local entrepreneurial High Street businesses in Coulsdon the opportunity to join a free 12-week online programme of support specifically designed to help you navigate your way through COVID19.
This will be delivered via our online platform called “Jo”. You will have a designated member of our team to support you by phone or via online chat, as well as 24/7 access to your personal Jo account for a 12 week period.
The programme covers all all areas, including ecommerce transformation, new forms of community engagement, online marketing, local delivery fulfilment, rent re-negotiations, supply chain planning, how to reduce overheads, ways to up-skill, claiming grants and more, with all the necessary steps and other support on hand to ensure that everything is in order over the coming weeks to be able to plan effectively for the other side.
Who is this for?
This is open to independently-owned high street businesses based in Coulsdon.
Spaces are limited so this programme is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The information below aims to answer any questions you might have.
What should you expect if you join?
- You will start with a kick-off call with a designated member of our team who will support you via phone and online chat throughout the 12 weeks
- You will be given 24/7 access to a personal Jo account.
- We will work together on a different goal each week from cutting costs to selling through new channels, marketing during lockdown, collaborating as a high street, preparing for the future and funding your business.
- We will apply all of the strategies and tactics we’ve gathered through many years of research into what works on the high street, and from the intensive work we have done in recent weeks to understand what businesses need to do on the new “Corona-era” high street, to help you develop a personalised plan of action that we agree on together.
- We will provide tailored step-by-step guides that can make each suggested idea a reality and, where required, will identify potential local suppliers and negotiate the best deals for any parts of the plan you would prefer to outsource.
- We will add new ideas, updates, and opportunities to your Jo account every week, ensuring timely support is available in the fast-moving environment we find ourselves in.
- We will monitor all activity we do together and will report back on performance and progress.
- We will help you tackle any potential challenges with your landlords, partners, supply chain, creditors and more.
- As and when the information is available, we will guide you through applying for extra funding and any other support scheme.
- You will be invited to regular webinars, covering the key challenges and opportunities ahead.
We’ll be with you every step of the way.
Thanks to Croydon Borough Council, a limited number of local businesses will receive all this entirely for free. If you’d like to join the other Coulsdon businesses already taking part, claim your spot on the programme today.
Get s9303arted !