Exciting roles at Industry Movement empowering and digitising the UK High Street
Are you an awesome market development professional ready to lead or support large scale business development, digital marketing, PR, content and street team grass roots engagement programmes?
Welcome to SaveTheHighStreet.org
SaveTheHighStreet.org is an industry movement and platform accelerating the transition to a better connected, digitally enabled and more sustainable high street.
We are exactly 1 year old August 10th) , scaling quickly nationwide and based in Central London, a short walk from Oxford Circus and Great Portland Street tube stations.
We are a mission driven team building a giant network of shopkeepers, strategic partners and supporters nationwide.
- Looking for a fast-paced startup environment
- Experienced in business development, digital marketing, PR, content or street team programmes. Note: we also run a career accelerator programme to fast track volunteers in the workplace
- Passionate about working with high street businesses. Passionate about changing the world for the better
- A great communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A fearless, results-driven relationships builder
If we sound like a great fit, please send us your CV with a few words about yourself and your earliest starting date to email@example.com.